6/1/2020 UPDATE: AG360 Insurance / Diversified Insurance has opened the lobby in Moundridge with restrictions. Please keep visits short and for business transactions only.
The health of our customers, employees and business partners are of the upmost importance. Consequently, AG360 Insurance / Diversified Insurance is temporarily closing the lobby in Moundridge. This includes property and casualty insurance, crop insurance and grain marketing.
The majority of employees are working from home, so please bear with us as we work to serve you.
This was not done out of an attitude of fear, but rather out of a duty to help, where we can, slow the spread of the Covid-19 virus. While it is not an ideal situation for anyone, we want to ensure our customers that we will be open and conducting business as best we can during this time of uncertainty. While you may notice a difference, let us assure you that we are here for you. Our great carriers have assured us that they are doing business as close to normal as possible. You may experience a little longer wait time than normal.
If you need anything, we recommend the following ways to contact us:
· By Phone. 620-345-2700 is the office phone. Please call it any time. If this number is not answered, please leave a message. It is being monitored and someone will call you back.
· By our toll-free number: 800-292-1730
· If you know the mobile number of the staff member you need, feel free to call or text. Blaine Stucky: 620-345-3082, Eric Rector: 620-747-0948, Joe Allen: 620-747-2529
· By appointment. If you wish, we can come to your location to meet with you. Please call to request a time that is convenient for you.
· By e-mail. Info@ag360insurance.com is the general e-mail that will be answered within 24 hours. If you have the direct e-mail for the staff you need, please feel free to use it.
· Fax # 620-345-2709
· General Text # 620-213-4155
· Web site: www.AG360insurance.com
· If you need to make a payment, please call the office and we will make arrangements for you to get the payment to us or help you make the payment directly to the carrier.
· New business or changes to existing policies: We are open for business. Please call with questions on how to get a quote on your home, auto, farm, business, irrigation equipment, life insurance etc… Typically, any endorsement to your policy can be made over the phone and copies can be e-mailed for signatures if needed. ID cards can be sent electronically as well.
· If you have a claim, you can call us or the carrier directly. Please call our office if you have any questions regarding filing a claim.
If you have any questions on this change or about something that was not addressed, please call the office during normal business hours of 8-5. Any changes to this policy, will be communicated as the situation dictates. Thanks so much for your understanding. Blessings on all of you as we all work through this unfortunate situation.